The classes included in the program:
- ART 188-Appreciation of Native American Art 4 College credits & 0.8 High School Credits An overview for developing an appreciation of American Indian Art through a traditional and contemporary perspective. Hands-on learning with Native American Art.
- CMPS 188-Microsoft Basics 4 College credits & 0.8 High School Credits Learn the basics of computer skills. Focuses on beginning-level word processing. Provides an introduction to the skills and knowledge necessary to use computers. •
- ENG 188- Native American Literature 4 College credits & 0.8 High School Credits Emphasis on writing complete, correct sentences, unified, and coherent paragraphs, and short essays. Explores Native American Literature.
- NESC-Introduction to Environmental Science 1 College Credit & 0.2 High School Credit Introduction to fundamental Native Science principles and concepts. Explore hands-on learning with Hancock Forestry. Provide an initial understanding of the intimate relationship between Native People and the natural world.
- Lushootseed Class where students learned the alphabet, animals, plants, and introductory phrases.